Netanyahu promises to “open the door” if not all the hostages in Gaza


The Israelite Prime Minister promises “to open the gate of hell” if Hamas does not practice Hamas Return all its hostages And the President Trump’s “boldly visual vision Gaza’s The future. “

Benjamin Netanyahu has said that the United States and Israel have said that the United States and Israel have a “real strategy” about Gaza.

“The details of the strategy of this strategy are constantly the details of the public details of the public.” We will eliminate Hamas’ military and political rules in Gaza. We will bring all the bodies of a knife.

On Sunday, Rubio was part of the region of the region he was likely to be in Jerusalem Pushback face from Arab leaders Mr. To transfer the Palestinian population from the Gaza Road. On the proposal of Trump Re-adjust us under the US property.

Told Rubio “Nation Face Face Moderator Margaret Brennan After meeting with Netanyah, the United States and Israel work diligently to enter the hostages home.

“It is detailed that there is a detailence that there is a detailed in detail how obvious things look for us.” But if we have on our side, this hostage will stay home now,

Netanyahu welcomes the program and helps Israel to succeed Israel faster to Israel faster.

Medium Israel
Secretary General Marco Rubio and the United States Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Secretary of State, is the United States. Israel, Israel,

ohad zwigenberg / ap


Rubio talking to the press and talking to the press on Sunday, Trump Mr. Trump The proposal to open the Gaza Strait “” Riviviera “to the Middle East” “It will be surprising to surprise many people.

President About the Future of Gaza. Regarding the way he viewed. Regarding the way he viewed. Boldly boldly boldly and boldly

Hamas said: “It is not possible to continue as a military or government force.”

“As a powerful force or force that can be threatened by the use of violence, peace is an impossible force,” he said. “

The secretary is not planning any Palestinians on any Palestinians on this trip. It is not possible to go to Egypt or Jordan with Israel’s refusal to accept the income of the Palestinian refugees.

War resuming is possible Death sentence For the rest of the hostage, 15 months of a ceasefire in the last month of the ceasefire last month. When he was carrying the Gaza, he was able to control the rapid control over the Judge.

The Israeli army said that the Israeli army had made a violent attack on the troops in southern Gaza. The Hamas-run Home Ministry said the boycott died in the strike in the strikes of Aid trucks near the Egyptian border.

Hamas calls the ceasefire of the ceasefire in the attack, and Netanyahu is accused of trying to destroy the agreement.

Returning threat from Iran

He is the shoulder to the shoulder to counteract Iran’s threats. They stand on the shoulder to stand. “

“If Ayatollas have not received nuclear weapons, it has agreed to transfer the desire to invade Iran for Iran.

The Rubio said, “It is Iran behind everything that is threatening peace and stability for millions of violence behind the violence behind the violence.”

Israel-Iranian hamies for decades for decades. Iran supported groups in the Middle East in the Middle East for the influence of Israel and the influence of Israel.

After the war in Gaza, Israel attacked the Warcher, including targeting Iran-back hidboard. Israel assassinated top leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah and exchanged Iran and retaliation attacks.

Netanyahu from the Gaza war began to start the war. Mr. Refer to the “strong blow” to Israel. Trump said that it supports.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *