Pentagon removes Milley safety details and the order of restoration


The Pete Hegsheth’s Secretary told Gen. Mark A. Milley, the retirement president, but he removed the security details, and removed the survey of his or her record, says Pentagon Tuesday.

Mr.’s spokesperson. HegSeth, John Ullyort said that the secretary led to the survey to determine if a general retirement number was “suitable” the President Trump the first time. In fact, Mr. Hegsheth asks if David Milley should be destroyed.

“We received the request and we examine him,” Mollie Halpern, Moolkhan’s spokesperson for the State Department event, said General Milley’s actions to review the protest.

Ny fisotroan-dresaka tamin’ny taona 2023, ary tamin’ny lanonana iray nanamarika ny fotoana nampahatsiahiviny ny tafika izay nianiana tamin’ny lalàm-panorenana ary tsy ho an’ny “mpanjaka, na mpanjakavavy, na ny mpanao jadona na mpanao jadona, And do not take an oath to a Wannabe dictator. “The elderly officer was Tuesday was trying to dispose of Mr. Milley as a power agent in the presidential work.

“The destruction of the order is describing the national security, and the review of taking action is a priority for the security department under President Trump,” Mr. HegSth Road HEGSETH employees.

General Milley could not have reached a comment on Tuesday.

A few days before the Milley Milley season, Mr. Trump, still planning political return, advised that the General was betrayed and should be killed.

Mr. Trumpution in his enemies when General Milley returned to his office, he received a pre-presidential forgiveness from President Joseph R. Biden Jr. she for last week. (In the first week of his returning to the White House, Mr. Trump removed the image of the General’s removed from the Pentagon outside the president.)

The General Milley refreshed, and he could not justice. But seeking it may make decisions to reduce their rank, even on retirement.

General Milley and the Trump officials, was assigned to the security for security because they remained at risk after the US drone killed the most powerful Iranian General of the Start 2020 years.

The two-republics of the Republican urged it on Sunday to restore their decision to remove the advisor to the former counselors by Iran, but the event could chase their work to ‘the effective way.

Republican Tom Cotton, ARKANSAS and Sihelor Committeral Committerals, and Republic of Graham, Republic South Carolina, discussed the presidential presidential for three It was the first time that was involved in his first policy that was involved in his first policy that was involved in his first policy and stayed in danger.

Previous Fox News reports that Mr. HegSeth has echoed the details of Milley protection and will send the general review of inspectors.

If the new Secretary of Defense, Mr. Hegsheth is a sharp critic of millennium.

Milley Milley Divorce has also owned him to his decision to apologize for the introduction to politics if he walked in 2020, via photo op after photo The authorities and bombing bombs were bombing the area of ​​peaceful protesters. “I didn’t have to be there,” he later said. “My presence at that time and that world sparked a vision of the military in the home policy.”

Milley Trump also attacked General Milley for the first Chinese competitors during the first Trump’s first administration, assured them that the United States did not try to attack them, or pushed the military crisis.

General Milley, 66, lifted up the president of the common soldier by Mr. Trump in 2019. At that time, the president was impressed with his records and possessions. But he knew him. A book published by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig, “I can make it alone,” says Milley Trump that President Trump may try to make a coup after his death. He will ensure peaceful transfer, and issued a statement condemning Jan. 6 2021, Capitol unrest.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *