The judge moved to kill Edstein's victim after dozens of names were revealed in the document

The judge moved to kill Edstein’s victim after dozens of names were revealed in the document


A federal judge is pressing the Justice Department to explain how it will protect the identities of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims after lawyers said that dozens of their names appeared unredacted in documents released by Congress, prompting what they described as “widespread panic.”

Judge Richard Berman Panggnia of the US District for the Southern District for New York in New Redsoe allows the details to be released for privacy. Berman, who is handling the trade case against Epstim, fed the letter from Storsieys Bleadwer and Brittany Henderson who completed the largest protest.

Annual community Offight ended. These are more than 20,000 documents that have caused “spreading panic” among apvivors, the lawyer wrote.

Edwards and Henderson, who represented hundreds of Epstein’s associates, urged the Justice Department to include the victim’s name in materials to be sent to Congress. They also asked for a private meeting with Doe to share a list of more than 300 victims that they believed federal officials could protect against.

Lawyers recovered the victim’s name appeared unformatted in a cache of documents and emails from the justice department released last month, according to a new source.

“Transparency cannot come at the expense of privacy, safety, and regulation of sexual abuse and sexual harassment victims who have experienced it.”

According to the letter, some victims warned that removing their names would put them in physical danger. Several told lawyers they were arrested on the street by Pendhih, including one who said he heard it while standing with his 9-year-old son, according to the letter.

The lawyer pointed to a document released by the Department of Justice that they said the names of “at least 28 victims … including those who were good boys at the time of the abuse,” Women

“Your kind of neglect by the government to the survivors just can’t understand,” someone was accused in a document included in the court in court. “I don’t understand how this is possible.”

“I can no longer function mentally and emotionally or sleep, say otherwise.

A third said, “I think the government has promised to change our name and materialize the material. I don’t understand how this happened again.”

In their letter, Edle and Henderson said some who knew the faces of the justice department were “intentionally exposed by name” when thousands of files were released.

“Burma is now content with this court and the United States Department of Justice to allow them to choose to remain protected,” Solorsiy said.

While Epstein’s estate also failed to drop some names, the attorneys leading them believed in “genuine error.”

Lawyers also accused Jamat of creating “removals”

The Justice Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday.

Bermana continues the suspect’s 2019 case against Epstein before the Financier Dispersed and the Bailiff’s Sex Deal while awaiting trial.

The letter from Edwards and Henderson comes after President Donald Trump signed a bill on November 19 to release the Epstein files. The president, who for months was paired against the legislation, then continued to call for the release of the file part of the “Hox.”

Congress passed the Epstinence file transparency act, which directed attorney general Pam Batang to release all records without limitation to 30 days, while it is not known exactly if or how the file will continue.

Some of his victims were criticized for attacking the effort to elicit jury testimony, saying it was a repeated attempt at privacy.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *