Trump administration puts dozens of American authorities on vacation


The trump manager filed a large number of older men at the US Embassy for International Development on the development of management in response to an official response to the Trump Policy.

A Monday Email to the USAID officer from the movement of the event, Jason Gray, said the Trump authorities have identified a number of USAIDs that seem to turn the “executive order .

The Mr. Gray did not charge additional details of the activities, but the result was a “USAID employee” was placed on “with full wage until it came.”

One person in the new order says 60 General Authorities have covered him with the Embassy. Another person said the officer in leave is set up, a leader of the leadership of the worldwide health relief, one of the most important part of USAID

The USAID officer has not immediately repeated the comment request.

With $ 22.6 billion budgets, global activity, global activity includes relief, helpful for refugees and forefingers.

Supporters of the embassy say their efforts are the efforts of the United States and to promote political peace that serve the benefit of the country – should be 0.2 each A federal budget. But many conservatives asked the foreign aid program, and Mr. Trump and his companions are determined to eliminate federal spending wherever they are.

Mr. Gray’s email seems to reflect Trump’s staff to ensure that the federal worker does even its exciting orders – and transfer them in a way they will not show. In this case, the instructions to the questions are almost sure that Mr. Trump command signatory last week to release all the USAID’s help and state department.

“He assesses the study of all foreign aid programs to succeed and complies with the American Foreign policy under the first American program,” says the State SpokyWoman, Tammy Bruce, said ‘the statement on Friday.

The command does not apply to the weapons of support to Israel and Egyptians, or emergency assistance, according to a memo public Marco Rubio on Friday.

In view of the 90-day refund period, the public servant requires that not prevent a new funding from external or accepting funding, and publish the “stating” order “.

Many contractors who carry out the infrastructure against USAID has also been placed in a feather.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *