Shirley Balas said she 'couldn't breathe' after stopping the fish bone before it was tight enough to dance

What we know about Hong Kong Apartments


AFP via Getty image of a man taking a photo of a huge fire, which is in the distance but dominates the skyAFP via Getty Images

A devastating fire has engulfed several high-rise mower blocks in Hong Kong, killing at least 36 people. More than 270 have been reported missing and thousands of residents are in evacuation shelters.

The image shows some of the Agent’s buildings

A day later, the fire was still burning hours after it was first reported, with more than 760 tradterersal being thrown into the scene.

What caused the blaze is still unclear, but here’s what we know, so far.

Where and when did the fire start?

Blaze broke up at the FUL court, a huge complex in Hong Kong’s Tai Tai Tai District, at 14:51 UTC today (06:51 GMT).

Court WUK ERUK will be eight blocks menis, each of which 31-top shop. Seven of them have been affected by the fire, Tai PO Mui Mii Siu District Council Section BBC China.

They provide 1,984 arrangements per year of 3,600 residents, according to the 2021 government census.

Built in 1983, the minaret block has been modified, and the outside of the building is covered with kipaging awiageung and messenger. The footprint shows the fire spreading quickly through the bamboo.

There are reports by residents in some local media that the fire alarm did not sound.

Tai PO is a residential district in the northern part of Hong Kong, near the city of Shenizhen in mainland China.

The map shows the new Waj location in Too, Hong Kong, with high-rise photos of green buildings and water. The inset map shows Hong Kong in the south east of China, with red dots marking the area

How serious is the fire?

Hong Kong’s fire department has clicked on the dust as a level five alarm – the highest in severity.

In the first 40 minutes it was reported, it was broadcast at level four, but by 6:22 p.m., the level was raised again.

It has been 17 years since the last level five fire hit Hong Kong.

Local media reported that explosions could be heard inside the building and that fire hoses could not easily reach higher levels.

The hot phase is preventing firefighters from registering buildings to perform rescue operations, depla depkor fire service Derk archong.

“Bebris and the structure of the building is the most difficult to maintain, insist on additional danger for our future peaches,” he said.

He added that it is difficult to know when the fire will be extinguished, regardless of the fact that both will not sleep at night.

But what about the 763g camera company in the scene, there are 128 fire engines, 57 prohuli and some families 400 police are compared.

What do we know about the victims?

Toli Tolless Mave significantly early on Thursday morning, from 13 to 36 people.

Just after midnight, Hong Kong Chief Executive John Lee confirmed that there were 279 unaccounted for.

Police officers have produced citizens Searching for missing family members by using loud speders, local media reported.

In the confirmation related to the fight at night, the number of the accident was increased to 15 people, then at the end of the year, after that it was increased to 28.

Among the dead was a firefighter, ho wai-ho, 37, who had been working at the SHA SHACH fire station for nine years.

Format Service was said to be missing with him at 15:30, and about half an hour later, he was found to have collapsed. He was not taken to the hospital, but was pronounced dead soon after.

“I am stuck at a loss in the loss of this sale and witches,” Andey yacan, Director of the Fire Service in a statement.

At least one other firefighter was at the hospital, vertera Hong Kong.

Watch: Streut Streut Elullows Hong Kong Blok

Emergency lotlines and shelters are set up

Waj Marga FUKE is home to some 4,600 residents, and will spread the mass in the area, including nearby buildings that are not part of the complex.

Some local pestents have been set up to house displaced residents, the government said. China’s morning forces showed that one of them – in Tung Tung Center Of Center – is full, and residents have been directed to another page.

Otherwise, Fuch Fuk FUK’s valial who recently went there from the housing estate, this healer is not safe. The Mubuees moved to another shelter, further away.

BBC China Report China Gemini Cheng saw villagers, some with walking sticks or walking sticks, arrive at several shelters. The performers will move them to the community hall which will remain open at night to accommodate those who are tender by the fire.

Six schools in Tai Po will remain closed on Thursday, The Buoeau announced, listing the affected schools on its website.

Monci center and support center is the operation to manage the impact of the fire, security secretary Bang-nganjang in a statement.

A hotline for the public to inquire about casualties has been set up by the Kong Kong police – the number is +852 1878 978.

Hong Kong and bamboo chipaking

Reuters a human attitude in distress as the mena block he burned.Reasher

The pitcher block in the FUKE court was closed in the awiffole and the net was strong, until it was a pity, because they changed it again.

Bamboolding coracfole has been used in Hong Kong Congress, because the level is fast, it is light and very strong. Many see it as an Iconic part of the Urban Landscape – but Hong Kong is one of the remaining cities in the world to use this modern construction.

Local media reports in March said the Government Development Bureau had tried to face off from bamboo because of security concerns. The push towards using metal instead of bamboo came after the death toll in Hong Kong.

Lambung wambo has “intritis weaknesses such as variations in mechanical properties, hold over time times and grooves, throwing and safety issues.

The cause of this fire is still unclear, although the authorities noted that it must have spread quickly – and neighboring buildings – through awizolding.

Additional coverage by Jun Urang, BBC China Unit Shaglagram and Geminial, BBC China in Hong Kong.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *